Amazon Quiz Answers Today Win Rs 15000 – Hello friends, Amazon India has introduced Amazon Answers Quiz and you have a chance to Win Rs 15000 as a prize. in this article, you will find all the correct 5 answers for Amazon Quiz.
Amazon Quiz – Overview
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Quiz Prize:||Rs. 15000|
|Available on:||Amazon App Only|
|Total Questions||5 Questions|
|Based on:||General Knowledge|
|Starting and Ending Date||–|
|Winner Announcement:||26th April 2022|
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 12.6.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 9.6.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 8.6.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 7.6.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 6.6.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 5.6.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 4.6.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 3.6.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 22.5.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 21.5.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 20.5.2022
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 19.5.2022
Q.1 Which is the largest employer in India?
Ans: The Indian Railways
Q.2 Who was the Man of the Series in the recently concluded Test series between Pakistan and Australia?
Ans: Usman Khawaja
Q.3 Which of these is the next edition of the Spiderverse saga scheduled for release in 2022, featuring the character Miles Morales?
Ans: Spider- Man: Across the Spiderverse (Part One)
Q.4 Which country has the highest number of offices, for the transportation and delivery of these items, in the world?
Q.5 This is the flag of which country?
How to Play Quiz Amazon
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store or iOS users can download the app from Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon App
- Sign in to the Amazon App
- Go to Funzone or Quiz Word in the app section and Find the Quiz
- You will see questions
- Answer all the provided Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Quiz – Winner Announcement
- Amazon India will notify all winners by sending an SMS or email. as well as users can contact and reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
- Amazon India will declare the Amazon Quiz Contest Winner announcement through the official app on