Banglar Awas Yojana List 2023: Download Beneficiary List & Check Status – West Bengal Govt launched Banglar Awas Yojana to provide pucca houses to all the citizens of West Bengal. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to construct and modify housing units. in this article, you will find Banglar Awas Yojana List Online and Download Banglar Awas Yojana Beneficiary List, Check Name Wise Application Status, and so on.
Banglar Awas Yojana 2023: Overview
|Scheme Name||Banglar Awas Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Pucca House|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Banglar Awas Yojana 2023: Benefits And Features
- Govt launched Bangla Awas Yojana.
- All the houseless householders and those households who are living in kutcha and dilapidated houses will be given pucca houses with basic amenities.
- 1 crore households living in kutcha houses will get the benefits under this Scheme.
- the beneficiary is supported to 90.95 person-days of unskilled labor from MGNREGA
- It aims to improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries.
- The beneficiaries will get the benefit amount directly credited into the bank account through the direct benefit transfer method.
- The cost of unit assistance will be handled between Central and state governments in the ratio of 60:40 in plain areas and 90:10 for Northeastern and Himalayan states.
Banglar Awas Yojana 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Should be living in kutcha or dilapidated houses.
Banglar Awas Yojana 2023: Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Residence certificate etc
How To Apply Under Banglar Awas Yojana 2023
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana @https://pmayg.nic.in/netiayHome/home.aspx
- On the home page, Click on the data entry option.
- MIS DATA ENTRY, E-Ticket / PMAY-G & Awass + Report / Mark Interim, FTO DATA ENTRY/VERIFY MOBILE PHOTO, DATA ENTRY For AWAAS+ options will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the login credentials and click on the login button.
- Enter your personal details, bank account details, convergence details, and so on.
- Click on the registration form.
- Make the necessary changes and upload all the required documents.
- Click on submit button.
Banglar Awas Yojana 2023: Contact Details
- Toll-Free number- 1800116446
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org