How to use Apple watch dock
The Dock can be accessed with a single click of the side button of your Apple watch. The Dock is not the digital crown and it is used to access the main Apple watch app menu but the long flat button alongside it.
With the help of the dock, can open your favorite apps quickly, or switch from one app to another.
How to open an app from the Apple Watch Dock
Step 1: Firstly, Press the side button.
Step 2: Now, Swipe up or down, or turn the Digital Crown.
Step 3: Click on an app to open it.
Step 4: you can close the Dock by pressing the side button.
How to Add your favorite apps using Dock
Users can also arrange the Dock by Favorites and can select which apps to show or remove: steps are below
- First of all, Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Press on the tab “My Watch “,
- Now, tap on the Dock (Make sure that you have selected Favorites) and Tap on the ” Edit” option.
- If You want to remove an app, Then you will tap the remove button , then tap Remove option.
- If you want to add an app, Then you will tap the add button . ( Note: You can add up to 10 apps).
- It you want to rearrange apps, then, you need to touch and hold the reorder button next to an app, then you will click on the option “drag up or down”.
How to remove an app from the Apple Watch Dock
- First of all, you will press the side button to open the Dock.
- Next, you will have to Go to an app, then will swipe left.
- Here, you will tap the option i.e. remove button .
(Image: Representational Image / Unsplash)