LIC Dhan Sanchay Policy: Benefits, eligibility, details, maturity age, loan options – The Life Insurance Company (LIC) launched a non-linked, non-participating, individual savings life insurance plan called Dhan Sanchay. LIC Dhan Sanchay Policy covers both the protection and savings of an individual and assigns financial assistance to a family. it also covers the unfortunate death of a person. The policy will be available both online and offline mode. people who are aged three years and depend on the chosen policy term can apply for LIC DHAN SANCHAY POLICY.
LIC DHAN SANCHAY POLICY: BENEFITS
Life Insurance Company (LIC) Dhan Sanchay benefits will be available in two stages: regular/limited and single premium payment for a time limit of 5-15 years.
Regular or Limited premium – options
- Option A: Level Income Benefit
- Option B: Increasing Income Benefit.
Single premium payment
- Option C – the single premium level income benefit.
- Option D – the Single Premium enhanced with Level Income Benefit.
LIC DHAN SANCHAY POLICY: ELIGIBILITY
- The maximum entry age for Options A and B is around 50 years. the maximum entry age for option C and 40 years for Option D is 65 years.
- The minimum mature age is 18 years.
- For options A and B, their mature age of 65 years
- for Option C mature age is 80 years.
- for Option mature age D is 55 years.
LIC DHAN SANCHAY POLICY: POLICY TERM
- Options A and B will have a policy term of 10-year and 15-year respectively.
- Options C and D, will continue for 5, 10 and 15 years consecutively.
LIC DHAN SANCHAY POLICY: PREMIUMS
- The minimum amount for options A and B will be Rs 30,000
- The minimum amount for options C and D will be Rs 2,00,000.
- There is no limit on the maximum premium.
——— ENDS ———