Sneher Paras Scheme 2023: WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme, COVID-19 স্নেহের পরশ – West Bengal State Government has decided to introduce a new scheme, named “SNEHER PARAS”, aimed at providing some financial assistance to these migrant workers who are residents of West Bengal and who are stranded in different parts of the country. Under Sneher Paras, Financial assistance of a one-time exgratia payment of Rs.1,000/- will be provided to workers who is a residents of West Bengal and who is stranded in other parts of the country due to lockdown since 24.3.2020 because of Corona Virus (COVID-19).
In this article, you will find West Bengal Sneher Paras APP- স্নেহের পরশ, Sneher Paras APP, Sneher Paras App Official Notification, Mode of Payment, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Important Documents, and so on.
Sneher Paras Scheme 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Sneher Paras|
|Launched by||West Bengal Govt|
|Objective||Provide the assistance of 1000 rupees|
|Beneficiaries||Migrant workers in Bengal|
|Official Notification||Sneher Paras App|
What is Sneher Paras Scheme?
Financial assistance of a one-time exgratia payment of Rs.1,000/- will be provided under the scheme to such workers who is a resident of West Bengal and who is stranded in other parts of the country due to lockdown since 24.3.2020 because of Corona Virus (COVID-19).
Sneher Paras Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
Any worker of the State, who is stranded in other parts of the country due to lockdown since 24.3.2020 because of the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19), will be eligible for assistance on fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The worker is a resident of West Bengal.
- The worker is stranded in other parts of the country and is not able to come back to the State due to the suspension of transportation and restrictions imposed on inter-state movement. Such workers shall apply for assistance.
- The applicant has provided details of either Khadyasathi’s Number or EPIC Number or Aadhaar Number to prove that he is a resident of West Bengal.
- District Magistrate/Commissioner, KMC is satisfied that the applicant is actually stranded due to the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19) and is a resident of West Bengal.
Sneher Paras Scheme – Required Documents
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Driving license
- EPIC Number
- Worker’s passport-size photo
- Bank account details
- 10-digit mobile number
Sneher Paras Scheme – Application Process
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal government @https://jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the link “Download Android App”.
- Download the application from the play store.
- Install the app.
- Enter the details.