WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023: Online Registration, Enrollment Status – West Bengal Govt launched a scheme called WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana in order to improve the standard of living and generate employment the government launches various kinds of schemes. under the WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana, entrepreneurship will be promoted by providing financial incentives. In this article, you will find WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana, its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, and so on.
Table of Contents
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Scheme Name||WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana|
|Launched By||West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Entrepreneurs Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance To Entrepreneurs|
|Budget||Rs 500 Crores|
|Nodal Department||Micro, Small, And Medium Enterprise|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 1,00,000|
|Date Of Launch||6th March 2019|
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
- The Yojana was started on 1st April 2019 and A dedicated portal was begun for this scheme so that all the beneficiaries can take benefit of this scheme. the beneficiaries will get the benefit amount directly into their bank accounts.
- The eligible candidates will also obtain training in skill development based on their business ideas.
- The West Bengal Govt allocated a budget of Rs 500 Crore for the implementation of the WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana: Objectives
- WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana aims to provide financial assistance to entrepreneurs so that entrepreneurship among youths can be promoted.
- It will also help in creating job opportunities in the state which will automatically help in the economic development of the state.
- Youths will create self-employment in the state.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023: Benefits
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee launched WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana on 6th March 2019.
- The scheme aims to promote entrepreneurship among youth.
- A financial incentive of Rs, 1,00,000 will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- It will create jobs to promote the economic development of the state.
- Govt also allocated a budget of Rs 500 Crore for the implementation of the scheme.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana: Eligibility Criteria
- Should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Should not have been punished under any criminal offense.
- Must have a technical degree from a recognized institute.
- ITI pass-outs or diploma holders can also apply.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana: Required Documents
- Proof of address (passport, utility bill, property tax bill, etc)
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Educational certificates
- Copy of higher secondary mark sheet
- Identity proof (PAN card, Adhaar card)
How To Apply Under WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
Step 1: First of all, Visit the official website of WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana — https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/.
Step 2: On the homepage, Click on the new enrollment job seeker.
Step 3: Click on “I have read, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions governing the use of EMPLOYMENT BANK” [Note: you must read Terms and Conditions before clicking].
Step 4: Click on the Accept and Continue.
Step 5: You will see the Application form on the screen.
Step 6: Enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 7: Click on the submit button.
How To View Status In the Final Waiting List Of Yuvashree
Step 1: First of all, Visit the official website — https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/.
Step 2: On the homepage, Click on the “view status in final waiting list of Yuvashree“.
Step 3: Enter your job seeker ID and security code.
Step 4: Next, click on submit option.
Step 5: You will see the Status of a final waiting list of Yuvasree on the screen.
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Contact Number- 033-22376300